Our mission is excellence at every phase of your project, but sometimes, the unexpected occurs. If you experience an issue with your project or an install, please contact your SuperGraphics representative for help. We will do everything in our power to make things right.
We reserve the right to update and revise this Return Policy without prior notice to reflect changes in our policies, services and/or in response to our customers’ feedback. When we do make changes to this Policy we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this Policy. Please make sure that you review it frequently and any time you place an order with SuperGraphics, the current Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy will apply.
SuperGraphics guarantee that our printed products will not be defective in accordance with industry standards. You may contact SuperGraphics and a representative will be pleased to help address any general issues you may have with your print project.
If you believe your print job is defective or has not otherwise met your requirements please contact SuperGraphics, within four (4) business days of receiving your order. If you do not contact us within this time frame we will assume that your job was satisfactory upon receipt and will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. Once you have contacted us, we will then have seven (7) business days to determine if a reprint or refund is appropriate, or to advise you that more information is needed to process your inquiry. If we request additional information to verify an inquiry and it is not provided within a reasonable time, we will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. If we determined that a product is in fact defective or has not otherwise met our obligations, one of the following three resolutions will be offered:
- We will reprint the print project.
- We will discount the original order price in relation to the potential defect.
- We will refund the original order price.
We reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective merchandise prior to any of the above resolutions being agreed to.
If a full refund has been determined to be the proper course of action, SuperGraphics has 14 business days to provide the refund/credit.
The forgoing is SuperGraphics sole responsibility with respect to a defective order. To the maximum extent permitted by law, SuperGraphics is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if SuperGraphics has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the order.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
- Proofing statement: Client signed off on proof – we produced as per proof specs – client error.
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer’s expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to SuperGraphics due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information or delayed production due to customer delay or late information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. SuperGraphics does not make any changes on customer submitted files.
- Product’s that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- A typical UV coated product cannot be printed or written upon. Matte finished products may or may not accept printing or writing. We recommend that you order a sample from us and test it using the printer you will use before placing a final order. SuperGraphics is not responsible for an inability to print or write on a Product, unless the product specifically states that it is suitable for this purpose.
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
- Loss, corruption of, or damage to your personal information, Customer Content, order history or related information that is stored by SuperGraphics.
- Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
- The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.
Please note that SuperGraphics provision of advice, assistance or guidance either on this Website or by our representatives does not constitute an acceptance of responsibility or liability for any problems that may arise in connection with any print order or services provided.