Our team is continuously working toward our goal of becoming a PVC-free company by the year 2025, and we wanted to spend this month highlighting the progress and efforts we’re making in this journey.
PVC doesn’t readily degrade and can emit a number of toxic substances that harm our ecosystem. It has a significant impact on air pollution, biodiversity decline, and resource scarcity. There are limited options for the disposal of PVC banners in a safe and eco-friendly way, so we’re finding alternative resources to PVC that still deliver the same quality and impact at the same price point.
We are committed to delivering sustainable large format graphics for every project we complete. We’re thrilled for you to join us as we celebrate PVC-free month at SuperGraphics!
WE’RE GOING PVC FREE BY 2025!
ZERO Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) materials by 2025
Our Exclusive Eco-Friendly Print Materials and Services
EcoFormat™ is our commitment to educate and promote the demand for eco-friendly print materials, services, and supply chain from sourcing to disposition.
- Learn about our EcoFormat™ PVC Free Print Materials and Services
- EcoFormat™ Circular Process – Pre and Post-Consumer Waste Recycling. We have found a true second use.
- EcoFormat™ Fleet Eco-Friendly Vehicle Wraps
We recently added a new line of PVC Free print materials. Contact your SuperGraphics Account Rep to learn more about how printing on our PVC Free materials can save valuable resources as well as protect the enviroment.
- Sunlight / Banner material suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications, Sunlight is compatible with high quality printing and is available in several standard widths. Download spec sheet >
- Butterfly / Double-sided banner material that is ideal for indoor and outdoor applications and is available in a number of standard widths. Butterfly has impressive flatness characteristics and consistent color reproduction on both sides. Download spec sheet >
- Spiderweb / Mesh material that is lightweight, but durable and yields the best possible image quality with outstanding color density. Download spec sheet >